WE ARE BACK!!!
DEAR INSTITUTE KRAV MAGA FAMILY
We’re excited to be opening back up for classes starting Monday, July 5th!
THE TIME IS NOW to get back to your routine and start training again, so come back to classes with a fire in your body ready to go!
Don’t worry though, if you haven’t trained for the past 3 months and you’re feeling out of shape, all of our classes will be at your own pace. If you want to ease back into training, go slow and steady. If you’re ready to hit it HARD, come in and train like a beast!
All of our classes will get you back in shape, feeling great, and challenge anyone who wants to work hard! Full timetable is also available here
It’s always been extremely important to us to provide a clean, safe, and hygienic environment for everyone. That’s still true!
We are ramping up cleaning procedures to ensure everything is disinfected after every class.
We will mop the training floor everyday. All pads or bags used during class will be sprayed and wiped with disinfectant after every use.
We will be asking our members to do their part and clean their gear/equipment after every use.
HELP US RE-OPEN GUIDELINES
We know you all have missed each other, and will want to chat and hang out like we’ve always done at Institute Krav Maga Cork. We’re all a big family and we’ve missed you too!
In order to help us maintain adherence guidelines and keep our business open ready to serve our community, we will ask the following favours of all our members, patrons, and parents:
- Don’t shake hands
- Sanitize your hands before enter and exit club
- Sanitize station is available downstairs and at the reception desk
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 MINUTES prior to your chosen class time.
- Please leave immediately after your class.
- If you’d like to do back-to-back classes, but space is limited, please allow a student who hasn’t trained that day to take your spot. If class space allows, you’re good to go with back-to-back classes!
- If you’d like to chat with your friend(s), please do so outside away from our door.
- Parents of Kids Krav Maga students are not allowed to sit and wait inside club. Please bring your child and check them at the counter before each class start and please wait in your car and collect your child after class.
REQUIRED TRAINING EQUIPMENT
Please note that our “No Outside Shoe” policy will now be fully enforced. Students can either wear only clean, designated BOXING SHOES or train bare foot. All students have to use own equipment now.
As always, wear your favourite Institute Krav Maga T-shirt and black combat pants with your badge!
INSTITUTE KRAV MAGA LOYALITY REWARDS
We sincerely appreciate all the support we received from our amazing members during this difficult time. It’s because of you that we’re back to training! We’re happy to get these rewards to you! We’ll share more info regarding these rewards soon. We’ll get all of your rewards to you soon, including an epic FREE SEMINAR event! Stay tuned.
Now that we are re-opening, if you wish continue training and active yours/ your child membership subscription please let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org . Classes capacity will be limited so only adult/ kids members with active membership can participate in the regular schedule training.
All memberships are subject to the agreement terms that were in effect when you signed up as a member.